Credit Union Foreign Exchange Now Available
Are you planning to travel abroad this year and need some foreign currency? Then why not order your foreign currency from Donegal Town Credit Union. We can supply a wide choice of foreign currencies for our members.
Donegal Town Credit Union offers a Bureau de Change through FEXCO (Foreign Exchange Company of Ireland). Our aim is to provide a convenient, better value service to members who require foreign currency.
Why choose foreign currency from the Credit Union?
- * We sell foreign notes, and we will buy back, commission free, any unused currencies
- * We have over 40 currencies available to order
- * Even Better Rates
- * No minimum spend
- * Payment only on collection (advance payment required on amounts over €2,000)
- * Most common currencies are readily available on demand e.g. Sterling, US Dollars, and other currencies are available within 2 -3 working days.
How do you order your foreign currency?
You must be a member of Donegal Town Credit Union to use this service. To order, just telephone or call into the office. Please allow a minimum of 3 working days prior to your departure to ensure delivery of your order. This is a no hassle service for members.
How it works:
- * Members order currency (up to 4 currencies – maximum €2500)
- * Member will receive a follow up call/text to confirm the order
- * Member has 3 days to collect currency at that rate
- * Payment on collection (advance payment required on amounts over €2,000)
Donegal Town Credit Union is required to collect certain information from members which allows the Credit Union to comply with our obligations under Irish, European and International Legislation in relation to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), regardless Of Value of Foreign Exchange Transaction.
- * Membership Number
- * Name
- * Address
- * Date of Birth