Our last Car Draw for 2018 will take place on December 12th, 2018 in Bosco Centre at 8pm, more details to follow………
Eligibility to join the car draw
The car draws are held quarterly in October, December, March and June. Date, time and locations will be advertised through Facebook, text message and in house posters.
- The entrant must be over 16 years of age on or before the draw date. Prior to every car draw, a full review of the entrants is carried out.
- The entrant must be a member of Donegal Town Credit Union
- The entrant must pay the annual fee of €40 and ensure that there are funds in their account annually to meet their annual fee. The draw fees will be deducted on the first week of October.
- The entrant must provide their written consent and agree to the terms and condition of the car draw.
- If a member wants to join during the year, they must pay the relevant amount for the remaining draws that are left to end of the draw year.
- Volunteers, Directors and Staff are eligible to enter the car draw.
Leaving the car draw
- The member must contact the credit union and provide us with a written instruction (car draw withdrawal form) that they no longer want to take part in the car draw
- The member will be automatically removed from the car draw if they do not have the funds in their account to pay the annual fee.