Join Our Team
Donegal Town Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer. Our offices are located in Donegal Town. Our team of dedicated staff at Donegal Town Credit Union are passionate about the local community and ensuring that members receive excellent personal customer service and the best financial advice and services possible. We are for the people not for profit. Join our team at Donegal Town Credit Union and you will build a successful career in a wonderful working environment.
Job Title: Part- Time position as teller
Reporting to: Manager – Donegal Town Credit Union
A vacancy has arisen for a part-time teller to work in Donegal Town Credit Union. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of operation and administrative duties that will contribute to the effective running of the day to day operations of the Credit Union.
- Provide service to the members at the counter to enable them to make lodgements, withdrawals, loan drawdown and repayments, bill payment and foreign exchange.
- Explain products and services to members
- Accurately and diligently handle cash; reconcile balances and accounts for any shortfalls/excess
- Complete all other duties required by Management
Ideal Candidate should have
- Good IT skills
- Excellent administrations and attention to detail
- Experience in a customer service role dealing directly with member of the public
- Flexibility with regard to working hours and availability to provide holiday and sick leave cover for full-time staff. Rota may change on a weekly basis. Saturday work is compulsory
- Strong communications skills
- Hold a QFA qualification or be willing to gain qualification while in employment.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience.
Applications by email to email@example.com
Donegal Town Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer
Canvassing will disqualify
Closing date for applications: Close of Business Friday 4 August 2017
Like us on Facebook for news updates.