Donegal Town Credit Union now offer Back to School Loans. These loans are offered at a reduced rate of 6.19% APR. The loans are to assist parents with the costs of children returning to Primary and Secondary School . They are Available from 01/08/2018 to 30/09/2018, Max Amount – €1000, Max Term – 12 months.
Back to School is becoming a bigger expense these days! With buying uniforms, books and supplies it is easy to see how the costs add up!! A recent survey undertaken by the Irish League of Credit Unions shows that one in four parents will be forced to deny their children school items.
According to a recent survey, the average back to school outlay will be €1,209 per child (up from €1,185 in 2016) which is a 2% rise.
At Donegal Town Credit Union we are here to help you relieve your stresses with our Back to School Loan. Borrow what you need to cover your costs and spread your repayments over the year.
Whether the little ones are in primary or secondary school, chat to us today about our Back to School Loans. At the Credit Union we look at things differently.
- #Owned by you: Every Credit Union is owned by its members, the people who save with it and borrow from ir
- #Local: All decisions are taken at local level in the best interest of all members
- #Member Service : Credit Unions excel in the personal service which they provide to members
- #Straight Forward: There are no hidden fees or charges on credit union loans
- #Flexible: You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regularly repayments without penalties
- #Loan Protection: Loans are insured by the Credit Union’s own policy at no direct cost to you. This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of the borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria
“For a €1,000, 1 year variable loan with weekly repayments of €19.83 and an interest rate of 6% (APR 6.19%), the total amount repayable will be €1,030.80. Terms and Conditions will apply