Donegal Town Credit Union provides excellent customer service and caters to the needs of members. The Credit Union really helped us when we applied for a loan and catered to our financial requirements
New CU247 Online Banking & Mobile App
What makes us different?
- * We are proud to serve the financial needs of the local community on a not for profit basis.
- * We provide savings and loan facilities for the benefit of our members in the community.
- * As a co-operative, Donegal Town Credit Union is owned and controlled by our members.
- * Members are entitled to have their say on issues of importance to them.
- * We are different from other financial service providers.
- * We offer a refreshing new way of helping you to make the most of your finances.
Who can join Donegal Town Credit Union?
What does Donegal Town Credit Union offer members?
- * Saving with Donegal Town Credit Union has many benefits for our members.
- * Your saving is your shareholding and the more you save the greater your share of the dividend.
- * Your savings with us are protected by Life Savings Protection at no cost to our members.
- * Our loans are offered to our members at excellent rates.
- * They are designed to be both ethical and flexible to suit the financial situations of each member.
- * Our loans are based on what you can afford and how often you wish to make repayments.
- * Our loan terms are designed to suit your circumstances and can be paid back in full without any penalties.
- * Loans are protected with loan insurance at no cost to our members.
- * We offer insurance services for our members at competitive rates.
- * Our insurance packages are designed to protect our valued members and their families.
- * We provide excellent comprehensive cover for a variety of options.
- * Protect your home, contents and personal possessions with our Home Insurance.
- * Travel the world safe in the knowledge that you have the best cover with our CU Travel Insurance.
- * Why shop around for car insurance, when you can find real value deals at your local Credit Union.